SBC Week 10: Reflection

My Reflection

The Spring SBC pasted really fast and also school past really fast as well. I can’t believe it went by so quickly but is always has to end. I have been participating in the SBC for the 10 whole weeks, (including this one) and I have written 10 posts during those 10 weeks. During those 10 weeks, I have received 2 comments from one of my classmates and another student from a different school. My favorite post, (In my opinion) is last weeks post, a free post which I talked about one of my favorite video games, NBA 2K19. You can click HERE to visit that post. This was my favorite post because I got to talk about my favorite game and explain what it is and why I like it. The web tools I used was the Free To Use Google Images and some websites to help me research. Now, my plans to make my blog still enjoyable by mainly basing my blog on sports and gaming because many people love sports and gaming.

My Mom’s Reflection

My first impressions about Cole’s blogs were that the content was interesting and informative. His earlier posts seemed to engage with his audience a little more just by the way we addressed viewers by, “Hey guys” and then talked about things with more detail and perspective. The later posts seemed more like doing a report. I really liked the visual references, linking the pdf of his math tests to show his hard work and love of math. Providing information like that gives more insight to what you’re talking about and validity to your points being made in the blog. The only distracting things for me were the grammar mistakes and building of sentences. I think this can be improved upon so that the information being presented is clearer and less confusing when read. Overall, Cole did a great job and I encourage him to keep it up, be engaging with his audience by really thinking about what people want to learn about, not just from what they can find in a book or on the internet, but true and heartfelt perspective and opinions that are validated by facts. When Cole knows his content and lives it (like basketball and Fortnite) he can be very articulate, and that’s entertaining! Great job, Cole!